Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC's of me....

I know several of you have probably seen this floating around the blogging world the last few days. It has been fun reading other bloggers ABC's, so I thought you guys might want to get to know alittle about me:
A. Age: I turn 31 in April
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning bathrooms
D. Dogs: Frannie, Malta-poo
E. Essential start to your day: Getting up at 6:30am to get my daughter to school.
F. Favorite color: yellow
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'6
I. Instruments you play(ed): NONE
J. Job title: SAHM
K. Kids: Jasmine 6 and Kendall 4
L. Live: Alabama
M. Mom’s name: Connie
N. Nicknames: Leese
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had my kids
P. Pet peeves: Chewing on ice
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: Sister but we don't have much to do with each other
T. Time you wake up: 6:30
U. Underwear: Odd question...yes I wear them.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Green Beans
W.What makes you run late: My kids
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, finger, wrist, arms, ankle
Y. Yummy food you make: spaghetti
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Koala bear






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment