Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Done

We spent the whole weekend working and getting everything together so we could start homeschooling this past Monday. It is going great! So far we enjoy the time that Jasmine and I get to spend with each other and I LOVE sitting down and making Art with her. Of course, my youngest daughter drives us nuts from time to time. She is in and out of the room through out the day. I have her own little folder fixed with her some "school" papers and sometimes she does them and at other times she gets tired and goes off to find something else to get into. Next year will be very different as I don't know how I will home school both of them. But of course, their education depends on me so I will try my very best. I really don't think I could do this at all without the support of my husband. He has helped me sit down and find curriculum all weekend long. At times my mind was even at a stand still to come up with something to teach and he came up with a bunch of ideas for Science and Social Studies. As I now see that those are my weaknesses. Thanks honey couldn't have done it without you!!

I posted pics below of the completed room. It may not be perfect but it works for us.












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment